Domestic Electrical Maintenance
Having been in business for over 20 years, we have hundreds of satisfied customers and have built a reputation you can rely on.
We offer a range of electrical services for existing houses and units including the installation and repairs of the following:
- Electrical testing and inspection services
- Installation of additional lights, powerpoints, ceiling fans, etc.
- Installation of additional TV points, phone points, data points, etc.
- Installation of safety switches, smoke alarms and testing of these items
- Emergency breakdown service (minimum charge applies)
- Thermal Imaging (Heat Camera) of switchboards and electrical equipment
- Load testing and energy efficiency advice
Load monitoring devices and surge protection equipment
House Inspection Service
This service may just save a life!!
DID YOU KNOW?
- An average of 15 people are killed in preventable electrical accidents in Australia each year, with hundreds more treated or hospitalised for a range of electricity-related injuries
- Lights and other electrical items bought through retail stores and online sellers may not comply with Australian standards
- Adding a safety switch to a switchboard costs less than many lighting and electrical products
- A safety switch will detect any loss of power associated with electric shock and stop the flow of electricity in less than 40 milliseconds, which could save a life.
For $150 we will attend your house or unit (includes max of 30 min travel) and complete the following:
- Visually inspect the switchboard and general electrical installations
- Test safety switches (RCDs) for correct operation
- Test smoke alarms and replace batteries if required
- Take Thermal Imaging of switchboard to check for any hot joints or connections
- Provide a full written report of the findings with any repair recommendations
- Provide electrical advice on any issues or information you may require